Today I learnt at the Clinic that:
1. Even if you've made an appointment to see the doctor at a specific time, you will NOT see the doctor at your slotted time.
2. You could be waiting patiently for your turn and the receptionist will fuck-up and send someone else in when you have been sitting on your ass for 45 minutes.
3. Even if you glower at the receptionist from where you are sitting on the bench, the receptionist can hide behind the high reception table and behind all those medicines. What CAN you do anyway, make a scene and spray her with an inhaler??
4. Doctors will charge you by your occupation. The next time I register at a clinic, I will make sure I put down, Occupation: Somnambulist.
5. My doctor looks like a Hindi movie star.